Fines can be paid at the circulation desk; we accept cash or check.
Patrons can also pay fines at home via the library website or using the library card catalog stations via Encore “My Account’.
- Once logged into your account, you can pay any outstanding fines using a credit card or debit card.
- Simply click your name at the top right corner of the screen, then select the Fines/Fees tab that appears on the screen.
- A Pay Online button generates in the middle of the screen. Clicking this will lead you to a simple, secure prompt to pay your fines.
Overdue Fines (Per Day)
- Books, Music CDs, and Periodicals: $.20 per day.
- Videos and DVDs: $1.00 per day
- Lost or Damaged Items: Replacement Cost